Essentials for First Time Visit
We treat the children in our care as being unique and we do not compare them,
as each is special in their own way.
What got us started
We wanted to create a space for children and parents to celebrate the joy of being in connection. We saw a need to provides a safe and nurturing environment in which children are encouraged to explore their creative, emotional and intellectual abilities, through kindness, empathy, talking about what they need and physical activity. Our daycare is completely bilingual. I am convinced that exposing young children to French and English greatly promotes language development, awareness and compassion for different ways of thinking and responding to life.
- All the staff have their certificates on Child Development
- All the staff and their family have a criminal record check
- All staff have first aid training courses
- Children are not allowed to watch television
- Children are not allowed to bring toys from home to avoid problems with other kids
- We do not have any animals.
- Reference can be provided on request
What to bring with your child
All items need to be label with the child's name
and please bring an extra bag for kids dirty clothes just in case.
- Diapers and diaper cream
- Extra clothes
- Bottles or zippy cup
- Stuffed animal or soothers
- Sun screen
- Hats ,
- Mosquito spray
Our Daycare Routine
We open at 7:30 and close at 5:30
Early arrive can be discusses in advance and late pick up can be arranged in advance.
7:30 am to 9:00 am
- Free Play from the time of arrival to the time of breakfast 8:00 to 9:00
- Breakfast is served once the children arrive and breakfast ends at 9:00am
- Snack time it at 9:15am
9:00am to 11:15am
- Art activities
- Story time
- Finger Play
- Outdoor activities weather permitting
- Free play
- Dramatic Play
- Gross motor and washroom routine
- For babies, diaper check and change
Lunch time is at 11:45am to 12:15pm
We use only fresh ingredients to create delicious foods with love that encourage
children to explore tasty and nutritious foods so they can find joy in healthy eating.
- Nap time quiet activities is 12:15pm to 2:15pm
- Wake up at 2:15pm
- Diaper check and change, washroom routine
- Snack time from 3:00pm
- If the weather is nice we do out door activities
- Pick up time from 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Bilingual Daycare Application form