Babies - 0 to 1 year
Babies have many opportunities to explore their surrounds themselves in complete safety through seeing, touching, feeling, and moving. We provide age related toys like mobiles, rattles, soft toys for visual stimulation, and to help develop motor skills, and hand-eye coordination. Activities are based on each child's interests and needs in a manner to help infants grow into their own established routines for play and rest.
Babies will learn to:
- Develop attachment links with adults other than their parents and close family.
- Enjoy being in contact with children the same age.
- Explore their environment with their five senses.
- Develop new abilities: sit, crawl, walk, hold their bottle alone, go to sleep alone.
- Interact gradually with their educator: smile, point their finger, say more please.
Babies discover new activities that help them to:
- Listen to stories to develop their language.
- Sing songs and play with instruments to develop their musical expression.
- Finger painting to develop dexterity and creativity.
- Throw and catch a ball to socialize and develop motor skills.
- Learning hygiene like not putting toys in their mouths.
- I establish a basic schedule that I adapt to each baby so it will mesh with the unique routine you developed with your child.
Our Toddler Program Focuses on
- Tummy time
- Relaxation time
- Reading stories
- Singing, and movement
- Babies and boxes
- Outdoor activities
We provide two snacks and a lunch each day. We use only fresh ingredients to create delicious foods with love that encouraged children to explore tasty and nutritious foods so they can find joy in healthy eating.
Connecting as people
We sit with you during pickup time to go over what was of interest during the day.